dicktator drawing battery current

cerealkiller
Cadet
Registered for: 14 years 8 months

dicktator drawing battery current

Post by cerealkiller »

howzit gent

need help my dicktator is off but still drawing power who has had this problem before?
Unobeat
Lieutenant-General
Registered for: 12 years 11 months
Car Make: Fiat, Toyota, Mazda
Car Model: Uno, Auris, CX-5

Re: dicktator drawing battery current

Post by Unobeat »

Mhhhh

Maybe @Missioner or @PapaJo can assist to guide you.
THANAS wrote:Mix them together to create Shellstrol, and then mix that with Winstrol to create the ultimate, maximum performance oil for your engine.
panic-mechanic wrote:When I build engines and do stuff like this I do it when there is nobody else around, No distractions, No phone nothing so that you don't forget what you should be doing. It's the little things that make them run right. Anybody can slap a basic bottom end together. that is the easy bit. It's all the little things that makes these builds a success or not.
PapaJo
Brigadier
Registered for: 13 years 11 months
Car Make: VW's
Car Model: '16 7R, '86 Caddy AUM 20VT
Membership No: missing

Post by PapaJo »

Explain how and where are the power wires currently connected.

Does red light stay lit when ignition is switched off?

Would be easier to help trace the cause.

Did not came across Dicktator draining battery on Caddy, wired according to Dicktator wiring diagram.
cerealkiller
Cadet
Registered for: 14 years 8 months

Post by cerealkiller »

well i didn't wire it (it was something i felt while wiring some else nothing to do with the management system just touch the box )
no the red light it is off but when you touch the box it shocks abit like a bad earth

the car has been like this since 2010 just something i noticed

that and running two fuel pumps dicktator doesnt like it
PapaJo
Brigadier
Registered for: 13 years 11 months
Car Make: VW's
Car Model: '16 7R, '86 Caddy AUM 20VT
Membership No: missing

Post by PapaJo »

cerealkiller wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:44 am well i didn't wire it (it was something i felt while wiring some else nothing to do with the management system just touch the box )
no the red light it is off but when you touch the box it shocks abit like a bad earth

the car has been like this since 2010 just something i noticed

that and running two fuel pumps dicktator doesnt like it
That shocking feel tells me wiring is not correct. Back feed coil coil discharge??

Try sourcing a 30A/40A relay with dual switched outputs or rigging up a dual relay setup to switch power individually to the 2 fuel pumps. Switch this from the fuel pump relay. Check out how the dual fan switch control relay from cars with dual radiator cooling fans work to get the idea.