Help needed with Audi A4.

Snapple
Enlisted
Registered for: 6 years

Help needed with Audi A4.

Post by Snapple »

Good afternoon Gent's.

I am addicted to cars and racing, I need some help.I have been to MANY events and I also have gone to some Wednesday and Thursday events (At night in Midrand, JHB).

I have a Audi A4 with stage 2. Upgrades are as such...
1. SW
2. DP
3.Drop In Air Filter
4.R8 Coils
5.Revised DV.
6.Hybrid K03

Currently close to R30k spent already. My Car is not new, And I accept, I have the 250k's on my A4 B7 2007 with Engine Code BWE. Not the Same as BUL and the BUL has 162kw A.K.A DTM Model. BWG has 147kw. Mine has 147KW but my Head Compression is Waaaaay Lower than the BWG and also the BUL. (I have read enough about this to know what is the situation)

My Problem is this, looking at all my upgrades, please advise as to how much power I should be making, as I am standing on 173kw. This is a joke, as I have read up for months now and I cannot find my problem. Golf 5 GTI's make this power with just SW and no extra's.

Every time i try and do some research, vwclub.co.za pops up. So I am posting here for some help. My hands are completely cut off now, and my tuner states my car is running hot and I need IC to get more power but he still cannot give me a good figure on expected power...

Please HELP??? :bang: :bang: :bang: