Turbo upgrade

Sachs
Enlisted
Registered for: 4 years 3 months

Turbo upgrade

Post by Sachs »

Hi Guys.

i have Golf 5 1.9 tdi bkc .it currently has the BV39 Turbo. What turbo would be best to upgrade to. Would the gt1749v be a good upgrade is it a direct fit.

Also, would it be better to upgrade the injectors to the 96kw injector, or have the current nozzles upgraded?

Thanks
aristo92
Cadet
Registered for: 9 years 7 months
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Golf MK7 GTI IS20H
Membership No: 3133

Re: Turbo upgrade

Post by aristo92 »

Sachs wrote:Hi Guys.

i have Golf 5 1.9 tdi bkc .it currently has the BV39 Turbo. What turbo would be best to upgrade to. Would the gt1749v be a good upgrade is it a direct fit.

Also, would it be better to upgrade the injectors to the 96kw injector, or have the current nozzles upgraded?

Thanks
I would suggest you go for a gtb1752 if you want a proper upgrade thats not gonna be a big BT. As for injectors I'm not sure if 96kw injectors are a straight fit but if they are go for that as there are very few places here that can do a proper job 9f upgrading nozzles and the costs are ridiculous. Where are you from? Can suggest who to put you in touch with after that.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Regards, Armand.

Rides Thread: viewtopic.php?p=2577126#p2577126
Sachs
Enlisted
Registered for: 4 years 3 months

Post by Sachs »

Okay will look in to that turbo. I'm in kzn where do you recommend for the injectors.
aristo92
Cadet
Registered for: 9 years 7 months
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Golf MK7 GTI IS20H
Membership No: 3133

Post by aristo92 »

Hmm lemme ask the guys . To buy injectors new will cost you a small fortune. Get a decent secondhand set

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Regards, Armand.

Rides Thread: viewtopic.php?p=2577126#p2577126