1.9tdi ecu remap

Marcopowell6
Enlisted
Registered for: 5 years 11 months
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Golf MK5 tdi

1.9tdi ecu remap

Post by Marcopowell6 »

Good day, I have a 2007 Volkswagen Golf 5 1.9tdi and I am looking to do a ecu remap on the car, nothing to extreme, I just want the car to feel more alive and hopefully a bit lighter on diesel than it is at the moment. I live in Vereeniging and I was wondering where the best and most reliable place would be for me to go and do the remapping.
billionairebum
Cadet
Registered for: 9 years 2 months
Car Model: Sportline
Membership No: 3194

Re: 1.9tdi ecu remap

Post by billionairebum »

rkmotion.co.za
morribiscuit
Cadet
Registered for: 8 years 6 months
Car Model: Polo TDi SL

Re: 1.9tdi ecu remap

Post by morribiscuit »

There are many tuner options - most people vouch for their specific tuner - I do. No idea Vereeniging side, but for the difference you will get with software, it’s well worth the drive. A decat is a great idea along with the remap. Depending how clogged up it is, and depending how much of a tree hugger you are - as it will increase emissions emitted by the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Current: 1.9TDi SL | GTB17 :crazy:, 7+7 billet | PD-Tuning Stage 3 - 180wkw, 512nm | FMIC, 57mm Straight Pipe | 'Akrapovic' tailpipes | JVC-KWV | FK coilovers | OZ Ultraleggera Reps | Vari Slotted Discs & EBC Green | K&N Cone Filter | HMS Custom Intake | When they ask what it cost, just say 'A bit'