hey guys simza here..i jst wana ask relats to vw polo6 2012 model i jst bought dis car as the second user...ryt away i

Simza
Enlisted
Registered for: 4 years 10 months

hey guys simza here..i jst wana ask relats to vw polo6 2012 model i jst bought dis car as the second user...ryt away i

Post by Simza »

hey guys simza here..i jst wana ask relats to vw polo6 2012 model i jst bought dis car as the second user...ryt away i hd dis challeng of boiling water n went away wthout a leakage i firstly take it to machanig he ask m to go n buy a termo housing n he fix it well nothing went rong aftr.. den suddenly i experience de same mattr agn i start to travell with a bottle watr for trips anyway wen water is gettng finish it usually alert m but dis tym arrong abt 4days ago i dd nt alert .. the car went off n i tried to start it for several time luckly its started only to find out its now alert m with abt oil.. i den check de oil was fyn.. i den rush to home to rest de car abt 3km frm wer i was to home.. eirly at morning i checkd wat went rong i saw water s finish n i check the oil for mixing the dip stick could not cme out n force it to..n the oil was stl fyn n pored water n run the engen for abt 5min aftr i shut it down for abt 5mins agn i checkd the oil den sad story of an brown colour on dio stick so guys i nid sme base on dis mttr
Jetta2
Field Marshal
Registered for: 17 years 3 months
Car Make: VW, VW, Aprilia
Car Model: Mk3 Golf VR6, Mk4 Caddy, RSV4
Membership No: 1087

Re: hey guys simza here..i jst wana ask relats to vw polo6 2012 model i jst bought dis car as the second user...ryt awa

Post by Jetta2 »

What f***ing language is that?
Ryan Demoser

1996 Mk3 Golf VR6
2017 Caddy Maxi Crew Bus 2.0 TDI
2013 Aprilia RSV4 track toy
2021 Aprilia RS660 road bike
Simza
Enlisted

shocking vw's

Post by Simza »

chatting language
Greenz
Captain
Registered for: 10 years 2 months
Car Make: Ford
Car Model: Focus ST

Re: hey guys simza here..i jst wana ask relats to vw polo6 2012 model i jst bought dis car as the second user...ryt awa

Post by Greenz »

We speak english on this forum,it doesn't have to be perfect but please don't use mxit language.

Sounds like your head gasket is gone.
2010 ST225 - 238kw 439nm
Simza
Enlisted

Re: vw

Post by Simza »

OK thanks ...another thing what about the top? should it be sent to engineering or please advice
Simza
Enlisted

blown gasket

Post by Simza »

because I've already bought a new gasket with a new silicon, new oil what I don't understand here is that when a top went to skeemed,how can someone uses silicon when replacing top gasket and the top? to me it's look like a wast of time because the level is still not vary
Greenz
Captain
Registered for: 10 years 2 months
Car Make: Ford
Car Model: Focus ST

Post by Greenz »

Have you found the cause of the overheating?
2010 ST225 - 238kw 439nm
Simza
Enlisted

Post by Simza »

one of the machanic here said its a head gasket have long gone. he checked the water pump and the fan they are all good