2009 Mk 1 Citi Golf car colours

This forum is designated for Detailing discussion...
Forum rules
Please take a look at the rules for posting in the Technical section as all posts will be moderated accordingly...

Technical Section Rules
MegaMewMew
Enlisted
Registered for: 2 years 10 months

2009 Mk 1 Citi Golf car colours

Post by MegaMewMew »

Hi all,

I'm over here in Ireland meaning there isn't any information locally on the Mk1 Citi Golf. I'm trying to find the colour of my car and yes i've checked inside the engine bay, boot area and spare wheel well along with every other part of the car (door jams etc). I can't find any label or plate with anything that resembles a car colour code.

One thing I can tell you is that it's red (haha) but a for the actual VW shade of red I don't know. Does anyone here know what shades of VW red were used on the Mk1 Citi Golf in 2009 (final year of production run)?

Now I understand there may be a few out there but even if I can narrow the list down to a couple, as long as they are not too similar I'll probably be able to spot it without difficulty.

I'm pretty sure the colour is original as the colour runs throughout the interior (frames and interior of engine bay and boot area) unless it was entirely resprayed inside and out but I doubt it.

Can anyone help me out with this, it would really be appreciated - Thanks!
Greenz
Captain
Registered for: 10 years 2 months
Car Make: Ford
Car Model: Focus ST

Re: 2009 Mk 1 Citi Golf car colours

Post by Greenz »

Tornado red
2010 ST225 - 238kw 439nm
MegaMewMew
Enlisted
Registered for: 2 years 10 months

Post by MegaMewMew »

Thanks Greenz. I thought it was Tornado Red also but didn't want to take the leap in case there was another slightly different shade out there. Much appreciated!
Rourke
Cadet
Registered for: 11 years 4 months

Post by Rourke »

so just to be clear

u imported a citi golf to ireland?

wow

There is also a guy that imported a citi to the UK not sure what year model though

Goodluck