Polo Vivo 2013 not starting

This forum is designated for Detailing discussion...
Forum rules
Please take a look at the rules for posting in the Technical section as all posts will be moderated accordingly...

Technical Section Rules
Beef
Enlisted
Registered for: 4 years 9 months

Polo Vivo 2013 not starting

Post by Beef »

My polo Vivo 1.6 2013 model has been having this abs light pop up from time to time. It always resets my clock to 00:00. This morning when I turned my ignition key to on everything just goes blank and it does not start. None of the lights or the radio are turning on.

What may be the problem?
B_rad
Major
Registered for: 12 years
Car Make: Ford
Car Model: Fiesta ST180
Membership No: 1835

Re: Polo Vivo 2013 not starting

Post by B_rad »

Beef wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:40 pm My polo Vivo 1.6 2013 model has been having this abs light pop up from time to time. It always resets my clock to 00:00. This morning when I turned my ignition key to on everything just goes blank and it does not start. None of the lights or the radio are turning on.

What may be the problem?
Possible flat battery.
Unobeat
Lieutenant-General
Registered for: 12 years 11 months
Car Make: Fiat, Toyota, Mazda
Car Model: Uno, Auris, CX-5

Re: Polo Vivo 2013 not starting

Post by Unobeat »

Oh winter blues.

Sound like your battery is flat as B_rad has mentioned and might need to be replaced.
Swing past a battery shop or even Supa Quick, they car test your battery and alternator if its charging correctly.

How old is the Battery in the car?
THANAS wrote:Mix them together to create Shellstrol, and then mix that with Winstrol to create the ultimate, maximum performance oil for your engine.
panic-mechanic wrote:When I build engines and do stuff like this I do it when there is nobody else around, No distractions, No phone nothing so that you don't forget what you should be doing. It's the little things that make them run right. Anybody can slap a basic bottom end together. that is the easy bit. It's all the little things that makes these builds a success or not.