Red GOLF 7 GTI Detailed & Coated

This forum is designated for Detailing discussion...
Forum rules
Please take a look at the rules for posting in the Technical section as all posts will be moderated accordingly...

Technical Section Rules
N3mo
Lieutenant
Registered for: 13 years 8 months
Car Make: AUDI
Car Model: AUDI Q3 2.0TDI / TT 2.0TFSI
Membership No: missing

Red GOLF 7 GTI Detailed & Coated

Post by N3mo »

A good client from Rustenberg was coming down for EID and wanted to get hes new car done. It was previously done in JHB but he wanted me to detail and coat it this time around.

The car was in a bit of sad state, it used to be washed correctly until one day the guy who washes it decided that using soap was too much work and just wiped it with a wet cloth. This left the paint totally hammered with deep RIDS and scratches all over. Some scratches were so deep that it wasnt worth chasing. There were places on the car were I was removing up to 8 microns of paint . Owner wanted the best protection I had to offer and we made the decision to use C QUARTZ FINEST Paint coating .

Car was driven straight from Rustenberg and left by me. So it was dirty with plenty road grime etc. A thorough deep clean was done followed by a 3 stage decontamination. This left the paint very silky and free from all containments, a perfect base to polish. A 2 Stage paint correction was then done to remove most of the paint defects, some RIDS and deep scratches were left behind as it was too deep to chase. Car was then washed and blow dried followed by a paint cleanse to prep for coating.

2 layers of C QUARTZ FINEST Paint coating was then applied and then the car was left to cure overnight. The next morning a layer or Reload sealant was then added to the paint. Wheels and trim were then coated. Glass were coated with Carpro Flyby. Rubbers and tyres given 2 coats of Carpro PERL.

After the coating were left to cure for a bit the car was left in the sun to bake a bit before it was collected. The paint had stupid amounts of gloss and reflectivity. The pictures itself dont do justice on how this car finished off. This coating package comes with a 2 warranty and will protect for many many years to come.

DURING:

AFTER:

lawrence
Lord of the Sponge
Registered for: 13 years 7 months
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Sea Blue Polo Vivo
Membership No: 1676

Re: Red GOLF 7 GTI Detailed & Coated

Post by lawrence »

Looks good bud - nice job.
Deranged_9n3
Darth Vader
Registered for: 13 years 3 months
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Polo 1.9TDI Sportline
Membership No: 1639

Post by Deranged_9n3 »

Top stuff Naeem
My Youtube Channel

Tiguan Track & Field 4Motion

20" Rotors l Airlift Performance l 63mm Downpipe and DPF Delete l PD-Tuning Software

Polo TDi RaceCar

GTB2260VZK l 76mm Stainless DP and FF l FMIC + Stainless Boost Pipes l Nitrous l PD-Tuning Software

GTB2260VZK
13.2 1/4mile @ ODI

Loud 'n Low, Rollin' Coal
Gollum
Cadet
Registered for: 15 years 7 months
Car Make: Renault
Car Model: Megane RS

Post by Gollum »

This car came out awesome !! admired it the day it got done . Excellent job nemo . pics really don't do it justice
N3mo
Lieutenant
Registered for: 13 years 8 months
Car Make: AUDI
Car Model: AUDI Q3 2.0TDI / TT 2.0TFSI

Post by N3mo »

Thanks Guys
madracer21
Cadet
Registered for: 15 years 5 months

Post by madracer21 »

Gollum wrote:This car came out awesome !! admired it the day it got done . Excellent job nemo . pics really don't do it justice
You just admiring it because its better than your meg :lol:

Thanks Nemo, your work is world class and still looking amazing.
The detail and coating transformed the car from one that was looking a little run down to better than when I got it on day 1.

Now to just wash the car myself and make sure the coating is taken care off :crazy:
Rsi huntered
Captain
Registered for: 15 years 6 months

Post by Rsi huntered »

madracer21 wrote:
Gollum wrote:This car came out awesome !! admired it the day it got done . Excellent job nemo . pics really don't do it justice
You just admiring it because its better than your meg :lol:

Thanks Nemo, your work is world class and still looking amazing.
The detail and coating transformed the car from one that was looking a little run down to better than when I got it on day 1.

Now to just wash the car myself and make sure the coating is taken care off :crazy:
Sometimes my car wont get washed for 3 weeks :grin: but i will never take it to a car wash and when i have the time to wash it my self, i do it.
hope you take car of it bud :hurray: :thumbup:
Golf 6 Ed. 35 - 2013 (FR&R Tuned)
Tiguan 2018 R-Line :evil:
Polo 6C Ex
2004 Golf 1 Baby 1.4i +VAT :evil: 76.3 WHP@K.A.R
Polo 2008(9n3)Ex:-(
Golf 1(2 door)branch,exhaust,domingo's,leather seats,electric windows, 2.0L 16v ( sold ) :cry: Ex.
Golf 2 2L 16v full house(RIP) :bang: Ex
Jetta 2 1.8 16v full house(sold) Ex