Introduction

What's a used car worth? Get an instant report today on Trade values, Retail values & historical transactions.
kingr
VWCSA Member
Registered for: 16 years 7 months
Car Make: VW, Mini, Slowyota
Car Model: Mk1 2 Door, Hilux D/C
Membership No: 3337

Introduction

Post by kingr »

Hello everyone!

We are Wheel Index and welcome our forum section. The goal of Wheel Index is to connect car sellers and buyers by leveraging technology and providing digital solutions. Our business was launched in June 2017.

Our products:

Vehicle History Tool
Get an instant report today on Trade values, Retail values & historical transactions.

https://www.wheelindex.co.za/vehicle-valuation-tool

R39.00 per report

Car History Check tool
https://www.wheelindex.co.za/car-history-check

Our car history check will provide you with more than 30 data points about the history of the car, including but not limited to:
- Stolen car check
- Car finance status
- Car Valuation
- Car Specifications
- Engine number
- Colour
- Microdot

R149.00 per report

Our Service:

Sell your car privately

https://www.wheelindex.co.za/sell-your-car

We help private car sellers find a buyer quicker than selling the car yourself.
Our network of car dealerships across South Africa are ready to buy your car for a fair price.

Why use Wheel Index to sell your car?
We understand that you have a busy lifestyle and don't have time to drive around your city to get the best possible trade offer from dealerships. You want your car sold and you know what price you want. We also know that you don't really want to deal with strangers test driving your car or calling while you are busy at work. Our car selling service offers convenience while still getting you a fair price for your car.

How long will it take to sell my car?
On average the cars we sell take between one week and two months to sell.

Can you sell my car if it's still financed with a bank?
Yes, absolutely. The car dealership interested in buying your car will just need the settlement letter from your bank in order to buy your car.

Quotes provided on request and upon inspection of the vehicle

What our happy clients have to say:
"Ek wil net vir jul n 5 uit 5 gee vir julle diens om my kar te adverteer en te verkoop het.
Julle het dit rerig maklik laat lyk, veral die hulp wat jul die verkoper en koper gebied het baie dankie."
Jacques, Jacobsdal (Sold 2011 Nissan Qashqai, Jan 2018 )

"Kurt was professional, efficient and spot on with the price of my vehicle. We sold it in only 2 weeks! The deal was executed with seamless professionalism. Loved the fact that a professional photographer did the photos and it was advertised as a Top Ad on Gumtree and Auto Trader.Thank you for your trouble Kurt, already recommended you to my friends!"
Dr G Krüger, Bloemfontein (Sold 2012 BMW 3-Series 320d, Feb 2018)
Kurt #3337

Current:
- 10" Mx5 NC2 (main daily)
- 12" Toyota Hilux D/C 2.5tdi 4x4 (tow car / vacay)
- 2020 Mini Cooper S Clubman (swambo)
- 80" VW Mk1 2 Door Golf 8vt project 192wkw/314nm

Ex: 07" G5 GTi, 13" ST180, 03" Mk4 2 door 1.8T Stage 2, 07" Velo 1.6, 83" Mk1 GT 2.0 8v MP9, 87" Mk1 1.6 CitiSport, 88" Mk2 2.0 16v, 83" Mk1 GT 1.6 + 40 webers