Hi guys my name is Zander ive got trouble with my polo vivo factory radio code!

This forum is designated for In Car Entertainment discussion...
Forum rules
Please take a look at the rules for posting in the Technical section as all posts will be moderated accordingly...

Technical Section Rules
Zandernel
Enlisted
Registered for: 3 years 10 months

Hi guys my name is Zander ive got trouble with my polo vivo factory radio code!

Post by Zandernel »

ChrisMaxx
Enlisted
Registered for: 6 years 5 months

Re: Hi guys my name is Zander ive got trouble with my polo vivo factory radio code!

Post by ChrisMaxx »

Zandernel wrote:Image
Hi buddy, the code should be in the manual of the car, or else you should check on the radio itself
:cool:
ChrisMaxx
Enlisted
Registered for: 6 years 5 months

Re: Hi guys my name is Zander ive got trouble with my polo vivo factory radio code!

Post by ChrisMaxx »

My car I literally didnt even put the code in, I just drove with the radio on for 5 minutes and it unlocked by itself
:cool:
Zandernel
Enlisted

Post by Zandernel »

if its on the radio itself where would it be located? And how do I unlock the radio cause ive put in the code wrongly to many times!
mellos
Cadet
Registered for: 7 years 8 months

Post by mellos »

Zandernel wrote:Image
Hi try this and see if it works.... Image

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Zandernel
Enlisted

Post by Zandernel »

Thanks guys for all your help so far im gonna call it a night and try in the morning! If stuck ill get back to you guys!! Thanks a lot though