Tiguan 2.0 tdi 2011 P2015 dtc

Please introduce yourself here when you join our Forum
Philswart
Enlisted
Registered for: 3 years 8 months

Tiguan 2.0 tdi 2011 P2015 dtc

Post by Philswart »

Hi, I'm new here. :hi: I joined the forum because I drive a Tiguan 2.0 tdi 2011 and hope I can get some help or tips. (Hope I'm posting the right way).

Anyway, the engine lights came on occasionally at first but is now on permanently. The code is P2015 and refers to the intake manifold flap position. I did some research and found many videos on you tube explaining the problem and some ways to rectify it. Apparently the v157 actuator or part of the inlet manifold wears out causing this problem come up. There is a "quick fix" solution that involves fitting a bracket instead of replacing the manifold together with the actuator. If I have it correct there are two different brackets, one for an aluminium inlet manifold and a different one for a plastic manifold, which is the one fitted to my car. The problem is I cant seem to find a bracket for my car (plastic manifold) in South Africa. There are plenty available overseas though.

I will greatly appreciate it if someone can tell me where I can find a supplier locally, or if someone has experienced this problem before, any input would be welcome.

Thanks,
Phillip
chucker02
Captain
Registered for: 11 years 3 months
Car Make: VW
Car Model: Citi ADY

Re: Tiguan 2.0 tdi 2011 P2015 dtc

Post by chucker02 »

Hey man, the easiest will be to remove the flaps and do software to delete it. I am sure there are some tuning companies that can assist you. Pm Thanas on the forum.
Current:

2006 Citi Golf 2E, Dictator, 4-2-1

Ex:
2003 Audi A3 1.8t, Thanas Tuned, FMIC, coilies, DP and exhaust
2007 Citi golf. ADY with Spitronics 60-2, estas 282, 4-2-1, coilies
Rides thread: http://vwclub.co.za/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=183329
2002 Citi golf. ADY carb, estas 282, 4-2-1, GW delarey big brake kit.
Rides thread: http://vwclub.co.za/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=157603
1971 VW beetle