Cadet
Registered for: 12 years 10 months
Car Make: VW
Car Model: G6 .:R20
Membership No: 1759

Re: New Polo GTi or Golf 6 Gti?

Post by barryGTI »

ryanrich wrote:
pinks1gp wrote:Looking at getting the 6R polo gti in December, but i dont want to pay more than R1000 a month on insurance. Called outsurance, they wanted to charge me just over R2600 a month, im over 25, never claimed since i have had car insurance, almost 7 years now, and R2600 a month is more than 50% of the monthly payment, so outsurance is a hell no option for me.
Holy crap, how did they quote you so much?!

My brand new GTI 6 as well as household insurance of R250k is R1160 a month with Alexander Forbes (underwritten by Santam). Outsurance was about R1400 so told them to GF.A.

hey guys....my brand new G6 .:R20 with household of R650k is R1007.38 with IndweRisk also underwritten by Santam....so Outsurance can go and crack it somewhere....
2014 VW Golf 7 R

"Impossible was Never an Option"
ryanrich
Lieutenant-General
Registered for: 18 years 4 months
Car Make: Ford
Car Model: Territory
Membership No: missing

Post by ryanrich »

Holy fark, I must phone Indwe! Shot dude!
2016 Ford Territory TDCi Titanium AWD
2016 Kia Sportage Si
pinks1gp
Cadet
Registered for: 15 years 6 months
Car Make: VW
Car Model: 6R polo GTI
Membership No: missing

Post by pinks1gp »

barryGTI wrote:
ryanrich wrote:
pinks1gp wrote:Looking at getting the 6R polo gti in December, but i dont want to pay more than R1000 a month on insurance. Called outsurance, they wanted to charge me just over R2600 a month, im over 25, never claimed since i have had car insurance, almost 7 years now, and R2600 a month is more than 50% of the monthly payment, so outsurance is a hell no option for me.
Holy crap, how did they quote you so much?!

My brand new GTI 6 as well as household insurance of R250k is R1160 a month with Alexander Forbes (underwritten by Santam). Outsurance was about R1400 so told them to GF.A.

hey guys....my brand new G6 .:R20 with household of R650k is R1007.38 with IndweRisk also underwritten by Santam....so Outsurance can go and crack it somewhere....
I think i must call them as well. Ill see what Miway can offer first, then i will shop around. Hopefully in December i can take delivery of the polo.
Pinks1GP
  • 2014 White G7 GTI DSG
  • 2013 Black 6R polo GTI (ex)
      • 2011 red VW 6R Polo GTI (ex)
          • 1992 Uno Turbo (ex)
          • 1996 Gun metal Uno Turbo (ex)
          • 1983 MK1 GTI (ex)
          • 2006 VELOCITI 1.6 (ex)